This is for the challenge at
Our Midweek Muse this week
A wonderful composer is a great take on music this is superbly done. Great job my friend.
Nice one!!!Much love
very august! wonderfully done! xo
That’s a magnificent portrait and a lovely tribute, Patti!And the red rose is the perfect finishing touch!Bravo!( I didn’t recognise the musician or the score, but I’m rubbish at classical music :)
Il semble bien austère même avec cette rose en cadeau. le collage est superbe
Oh Bach! Lovely art piece! I could hear the music! I missed you! I am back! Go to the blog and see what I posted!
A wonderful composer is a great take on music this is superbly done. Great job my friend.
ReplyDeleteNice one!!!
ReplyDeleteMuch love
very august! wonderfully done! xo
ReplyDeleteThat’s a magnificent portrait and a lovely tribute, Patti!
ReplyDeleteAnd the red rose is the perfect finishing touch!
Bravo!
( I didn’t recognise the musician or the score, but I’m rubbish at classical music :)
Il semble bien austère même avec cette rose en cadeau. le collage est superbe
ReplyDeleteOh Bach! Lovely art piece! I could hear the music! I missed you! I am back! Go to the blog and see what I posted!
ReplyDelete