This is for the challenge at
Our Midweek Muse this week
Figuras geometrícas, todo un collage. Besitos
j'aime beaucoup tes collages et celui-ci est très réussi
Great job Patti you have geometry well in hand. Have a wonderful week my friend.
In answer to your question about where to find the challenge. The challenge of the week is the first post on my blog. And the challenge for next week is at the top of the column on the right side of the blog . I hope that helps.
That message was meant for Kwarkito. I can NEVER find his entry for the current challenge on his blog. What am I doing wrong?
Wouah, it’s all there!I really like your layout, and your lovely little characters.Bravo Patti!
Figuras geometrícas, todo un collage. Besitos
ReplyDeletej'aime beaucoup tes collages et celui-ci est très réussi
ReplyDeleteGreat job Patti you have geometry well in hand. Have a wonderful week my friend.
ReplyDeleteIn answer to your question about where to find the challenge. The challenge of the week is the first post on my blog. And the challenge for next week is at the top of the column on the right side of the blog . I hope that helps.
DeleteThat message was meant for Kwarkito. I can NEVER find his entry for the current challenge on his blog. What am I doing wrong?
DeleteWouah, it’s all there!
ReplyDeleteI really like your layout, and your lovely little characters.
Bravo Patti!